PLEASE ATTENTION FOR ENTRY TO TURKEY
Due to Covid -19 precautions, Republic of Turkey Ministery of Health, prepared a compulsory Entrance Form for non Turkish visitors. The form should be filled in order to provide you proper information and protect the health of yours and loved ones during the Covid-19 pandemic. A private HES code will be created automatically by the given information. The government officials will be able to get in touch with you in the case of any contact with Covid-19 patient during your travel and staying thanks to HES Code. For this reason, the accuracy and updatability of the information is quite important.
The form you will fill may be checked at the borders of the Republic of Turkey whether you have filled in this form or not, and if you haven’t filled in the form or made misleading statements, you may face legal and administrative sanctions. Furthermore, you might not be allowed to enter Turkey. (if you are not a Turkish Citizen or you do not have a residence permit).
The form must be filled in within the last 72 hours before travel.
Please prepare your travel information and identification documents before you start to fill in the form.
Please Click here to fill Form
ВНИМАНИЕ ДЛЯ ВЪЕЗДА В ТУРЦИЮ
Информация на веб-сайте должна быть заполнена, чтобы предоставлять вам информацию и защищать ваше и здоровье вашего близких во время пандемии Covid-19. Индивидуальныйк кодHES будет создан автоматически на основе данной информации. Мы сможем связаться с вами в случае любого контакта с пациентом Covid-19 во время вашего путешествия и пребывания с помощью HES кода. По этой причине точность и возможность обновления информации очень важны.
Форма, которую вы заполняете, может быть проверена на границах Турецкой Республики, независимо от того, заполнили вы эту форму или нет, и если вы не заполнили форму или сделали вводящие в заблуждение заявления, вы можете получить правовые и административные санкции. Kроме того, вам может быть отказано в разрешении на въезд в Турцию. (если вы не являетесь гражданином Турции или у вас нет вида на жительство).
Форма должна быть заполнена в течение последних 72 часов перед поездкой.
Пожалуйста, подготовьте свою туристическую информацию и документы, удостоверяющие личность, прежде чем начать заполнять форму.
Пожалуйста, нажмите здесь, чтобы заполнить форму
Our Dear Guests,
As Petros Hotel, the health of our guests and our team is always our priority. We have made some updates, due to Covid-19 Pandemic, in our hygiene standards applied in our hotel for a hygienic and safe accommodation experience for our guests. We would like to share with you our Hygiene Manifest within the framework of the circulars and rules published by the World Health Organization, Republic of Turkey Ministry of Health and Republic of Turkey the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, and added all the necessary measures to be taken along with our Covid-19 Hygiene Certificate.
We wish you healthy days and look forward to meeting you.
PRECAUTIONS FOR OUR STAFF
- Along with the pandemic process, our staff were trained about pandemic, pandemic prevention methods and contamination risks by experts.
- All staff’ body temperatures are measured with digital thermometers before work.
- In addition to our general hygiene standards, COVID-19 awareness trainings are given to all our team members in a comprehensive and organized manner.
- While our team provides services to you, according to the related service areas; they will use mask, gloves and face visor.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
- All guest luggages will be taken to guest rooms after disinfection process is completed.
- All guests temperature will be measured at their arrival to our hotel via non-contact thermometers. In the event of high fever, guests will be informed within the frame of General Data Protection Regulation and guest will be taken to isolation room for rest and necessary steps will be taken.
- In order to minimize the contact, you can quickly check-in / check-out by filling out the form that we will send to you by e-mail before arriving at our hotel and before leaving our hotel. To do this, simply fill in the online check-in form to be sent to your e-mail and send it to us.
- You will be briefly informed by our staff about the precautions taken when you enter our hotel and your disposable masks and gloves will be presented. All stationery equipment at the reception desk are sterilized.
- Our POS devices and pens and stationery products that you may need during check-in are disinfected after each use.
- Our room entrance cards will be disinfected and given to you.
- For your airport transfers and city transportation, transportation services are provided with pre-disinfected transfer vehicles.
- The seating plan in our general areas are adapted in accordance with the social distance rule.
- Hand sanitizer are placed in common used areas and hygiene mats are placed in our hotel entrances.
- Every product we use in the cleaning of our hotel is anti-bacterial and approved by the Repuplic of Turkey Ministry of Health.
- The surfaces in all our general areas such as table, lighting buttons, controls, door handles, handrails, etc. are often disinfected during the day by housekeeping.
- The inside of our elevators and especially the call buttons are frequently disinfected and the ventilation system is cleaned regularly.
- After check-out, each room will be left empty and ventilated for 24 hours before cleaning and disinfection process.
- For each room, housekeepers use different cleaning kits, masks and gloves.
- As per our procedure for room, bathroom and toilet cleaning, seperate and different colored clothes are used for each room to prevent cross contamination.
- After standard room cleaning is completed, each room is disinfected via Ozone Disinfection Machine which is proven to kill bacteria and viruses.
- All textile products in the rooms are washed between 60°C to 90°C and steam pressed to disinfect. We also provide single use textile products upon guest request.
- Room amenities consist single use shampoo, conditioner and hand soap.
- Central ventilation system maintenance check and filter changes are made constantly and ventilating duct are always kept clean. •In order to reduce contact, our kettle and minibar products will not be available in our rooms for a while. Sterilized kettle, glass, cups and minibar products will be brought to your room by our staff when you request.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- In our breakfast area, table and seating arrangements are made according to social distancing rules.
- There are no table linens on tables and all service equipments are washed at 55°C-60°C, rinsed at 80°C-85°C and served on tables via our staff wearing hygenic gloves.
- All food are prepared and served according to food safety rules.
- Our open buffet breakfast service is temporarily closed. During this process, our guests can either order their breakfast to their rooms or have it in our restaurant as a la carte service.
- The chairs and tables are disinfected by our staff after every use.